Introduce youself and learn about what we do here
 #5179  by Hudson

Name - Hudson
Age - 17
Country - United States
Time Zone - Central Time (CT)
Play Style - Survivalist Hero with a Tongue for the Trade
Steam ID - http://steamcommunity.com/id/hudsor

I hope you'll take the next few moments to read a little about me.
I am an outgoing person with interests in effective communications, and diplomatic solutions. I believe most any endeavor can be solved using efficient language skills, and thorough understanding and empathy of everyone involved.
I believe in chivalry, and most definitely respect. It differs from trust, in that trust is something earned, not just given. Whereas, I respect everyone until they lose my respect.
I have good work ethic, take pride in what I do; and though I am hindered by my age in what seems to be the reason why I am unable to become whitelisted, I persevere. I understand rules and procedure, am a very quick learner, and know when I am wrong. I will take all accountability for wrong-doings, and work towards correcting them as best I can.
I hope to become friends with the many interesting figures that I have heard from so far, and plan to meet. And even if you dislike me, purely from reading this, I can understand people's direct judgment. I ask that you give me a fair chance, as I plan on doing for all of you. It should only be mutual.
Thank you for taking the time to read about me, though it was brief and inconclusive of an accurate "me." I wish you all a good day/evening, whenever you read this.
 #5180  by Moonagantha

I hope to see you in the future! !

Moonagantha

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 #5186  by MadVlad

Wise words, well written.

With an attitude like that you're more than welcome to roll with me on US1. It's a strange hostile land these dayz(US1) and a solid, trustworthy go getter is always good company.