Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Hey there (USA)

• Introduce youself and learn about what we do here
Introduce youself and learn about what we do here
 #5146  by MadVlad

Mad Vlad
US of A
Eastern time zone
Survivor/mountain man (I do what I must to survive, while struggling to maintain my morals)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dubVT

Hey there colonist! I've been roaming the wastes of US1 for what seems like an eternity now, ranging from the coastal madhouse to the deep solitude of the northwest. Some may recognize me, the "Vlad" beanie being a long time trade mark of my attire.

Since I've applied for whitelisting (finally) I decided to come say hello and reach out to the regulars. For now you can still catch me bombing around US1 in my beloved rust bucket of a Lada, hopefully soon I'll be able to move to US2 and settle myself down. Really looking forward to it.

Feel free to drop a message, say hi or shoot a friend request, I'm always down for an adventure.
 #5147  by Moonagantha

Welcome I hope to see you in game soon :-D
Sincerely
Moonagantha :-)
 #5153  by MadVlad

Hey thanks Moon, hope to see you soon as well, hopefully on US2. For now still rolling in the Lada back on US1.
 #5175  by MadVlad

GreyBeard wrote:Welcome to the colonies.
Thanks Greybeard, I'm still hoping to step up to a more interactive experience on US2.

Quick update, my poor Lada has rolled, on my way to see if she's been swiped yet!
 #5192  by MadVlad

Caledric wrote:Welcome!
Thanks!

Heard some good and interesting things go on up your way. Can't wait to duck and weave through the scoundrels to see the trading post first hand for myself.