Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• JeSTeR's Delivery Report

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #1888  by JeSTeR

DAY 1
Found myself on a nice little town, not very far away from the East coast, when I got a call. It was the beginning of my businness - my first costumer was ready to get his package.
- Delivery location: Могилевка
- Package: 4 burlap strips
- Costumer(s): Derik Scamp 9
- Fatalities: 0
All worked successfully. Sadly, the server restarted and my costumer lost the burlap strips.

Afternoon. Got a sudden call from a new costumer for a special delivery. Found him on a old wooden barn.
- Delivery location: Кабанино
- Package: 3 human steaks in exchange for a M4
- Costumer(s): Conzole
- Fatalities: 1
Trade was successful, when suddenly I've realized that entering on that barn would be my demise. One of his comrade set up a trap to hunt me. Blood revenge. The price we pay for being a cannibal is sometimes more painful than the side effects of eating raw meat. *Updates blacklist*

Same day, new life. After the earlier incident, I've found myself in one of the mostly dangerous cities of that unholy land. In the middle of such an apocalyptic scenery, my savior was ready to bless me and made sure I've had enough things on me to kept me alive for a while.

Evening, I ran back and forth, went to hunt wild animals and finally got something to deliver. This time, I was so grateful that I wanted to gift the first wanderers I would encounter on my way. I've encountered on my way a woman asking for my identity and she quickly begged me for not eating her. Nothing to worry about, I don't eat women meat after all. She kept making her way to the West. I went to the closest eastern city. I've heard voices coming from the Police building. Seemed to be a neutral talking and I was peeking through the window to make sure it wasn't a threat for me.
- Delivery location: Электрозаводск
- Package: Several boar and deer steaks; 7.62mm rounds; good will
- Costumer(s): Carter and Whiz
Successful delivery. Two friendly/neutral random costumers who I pleasantly gift with some items from my packages, without previous arrangement.

My last delivery for this day was incoming.
- Delivery location: Lightouse somewhere between Электрозаводск and Черногорск
- Package: 3 burlap strips in exchange for a disinfectant bottle and 2 syringes
- Costumer(s): TkT Azi0k
Successful and quick delivery.

The skies went black and the night arrived the land. Time to relive memories with my good old pal Mr. Pete from Pete's Meat butchery. As usual, we've travelled from place to place and ran through all the open fields and hills we encontered on our way. We stopped by a cozy house and had dinner. Insane laughs and cries were the dessert of such a pleasant meal. We've made our way to the coastal lands. We knew something bad could happen if we kept travelling through the hills, but we kept going. I kept laughing and crying all the way. The wolves of the night were on the land, caution was the key. My bright backpack and dress were not appropriate for who lives in the shadows, but it was all I got on that time. An undead growls a few meters from us. It was chasing a wanderer. Black clothes, on a rush. I smelled his flesh from meters away. Tainted meat. I knew something wasn't right. We've lost him in the woods. Me and Pete decided to crouch and looking through our weapons eyes. But it was too late, through my eyes, a grey colored world flashed and smoke came from my ribs, a burning bullet crossed my body, then, a second one. I only remember to scream. Went unconscious on the ground but my mind was still awake. I was worried. Not with my own soul, because I knew I would come back for another day. The butcher. My friend. Pete! He was still breathing and his blood was running insanely through his veins. His grenade wasn't in the best condition but he tried to bomb that sinful running man. Didn't work. Meanwhile, I passed away but I could still hear the butcher's inner voice saying he got shot too and died. The insane laughs and cries from my soul were extinct. The man on the hills ran away with murder, a proud son of Aryas. I knew that smell but their sons are unknown to my character.
- Fatalities: 2

DAY 2
Ran around in circles to deliver a small package. Finally I've found that nice little town on the hills. Pleasant view from the river, very peaceful place. Some lights were coming from the local pub windows. Couldn't imagine that those poor fishermen were managing that pub. Happy to see their businness running well!
- Delivery location: Поляна
- Package: 4 ropes
- Costumer(s): The fishermen Mick and Vic
Successfully delivered. They found a nice place for their businness. That cozy pub was indeed a warm welcome to anyone who wanted to enter and meet them. I could feel the lovely smell of those fish fillets cooking in the fire. They offered me half of one fillet, since Jester wants to lose weight. I stayed for a while and we laughed a bit. Vic offered me good vodka and my stomach was warm. I went outside happy and satisfied - a great mood to keep my quest for new items to deliver. These guys are on my costumer list and I will pleasantly make efforts to provide them more fishing materials to help them keeping their businness! Being a fishermen on Chernarus is not always easy!

DAY 3
After my long trip between the west dangerous military zones and towns, didn't find the armory I wanted to my future quality deliveries. So, I've decided to run down and rest on a small shed from a power plant located above some coastal city suburbs. Got a call. My next costumer was close from there. Quickly, set up a fireplace and cooked the meat of a young deer I hunt on my way to South. He arrived.
- Delivery location: Чапаевск's power plant
- Package: 7 Peach Cans + 20 7.62mm rounds in exchange of an AK74 30rnd magazine
- Costumer(s): Lakadank
Successfully delivered. Nice costumer!

Afternoon. People knew around I've had that AK74 mag on stock and a member from a bandit colony quickly call me. On the end of that west coastal town is where we should meet up. I ran there quickly and felt asleep on a pine tree while waiting for him. It seems that his group, after hearing my name, decided to come with him. Almost night time and he arrived the land. We went to the closest supermarket.
- Delivery location: Каменка's supermarket
- Package: AK74 30rnd magazine
- Costumer(s): TkT TikiTaka
Successfully delivered. I knew his buddies were around. Fortunately none of them killed me, besides of one or two having that on their minds. They started clowning around and I decided to join the party - we punched eachother and I went unconscious for some seconds. But was funny. I've noticed they took my burlap strips from my backpack, I didn't mind, since I was trying to get a costumer for those things since morning. Night had arrived. A fireplace with meat cooking was a must. Suddenly, Chernarus went down for a while and when the sun came back, we all got also back to the place. The first thing I saw at my left side was one of their members handcuffed. I found it funny and had to take advantage of him - fed him some nutritious animal guts and raw meat. I told him not to worry much about it, since I always carry medical supplies with me. Gave him charcoal tabs and antibiotics, but they seem to be out of date already and didn't work on him, he kept being sick. I see that wasn't a good time for me to stay there, so, quickly I grabbed his loaded gun and ran out of there. When I was almost reaching the next coastal town, I've heard an explosion coming from the fuel station. Got a message from the member who I delivered the package, saying that when the guy I poisoned got uncuffed, grabbed an axe in rage and blew up the fuel station. I couldn't hold my laughs.

Heard some threatnings from TkT leader after that happening. I thought I had new allies. But it seems only one of those guys will pleasantly keep being my costumer. The land was getting full of wanderers and I kept running without stopping until I found a dock. While checking my messages, a sniper tried to shoot me down from 300 metres away. Then, he shot again but missed me, I quickly lay down on the ground with my head underwater. I decided to get up and keep running away to east. Felt thirsty but my hunger was inexistent. Stopped on a swamp and fulfilled my thirst quickly, afraid of getting shot. Ran and passed through a really dangerous town, I saw a guy running on the roads with a pistol on his hand. Seemed to be a man from the law. He saw me and ran on my direction but I acted like a ninja and he lost me. Some time later, I've found myself on the east coast and felt tired. Not hungry but sleepy of all those long trips of the day. Ran to the hills and found myself in a cozy bush and finally I could rest.

DAY 4
For some reason I passed away I can't remember but I reborn on that crazy city. It was morning, the madmen were still sleeping for sure, no movement on the roads and couldn't hear any shots fired. Looked around, a dozen zombies found me in the distance, couldn't stand still for longer - firestation = fire axe. Killed 'em all. Went to the cops building. They were sleeping so I searched around for stuff and suddenly there it was - that mag, which changed my route. Posted news everywhere about it, while running northeast. First costumer right away. I remember him. Offered him once a nice piece of meat from one of my old slaves. Meanwhile, a long time buddy who misteriously disappeared from Chernarus for weeks, was back. Called me in the middle of my trip to that costumer - he was around and as I promised him before, I went to meet him before my delivery and gave him my Mosin, which he would share with his boys from The Commonwealth.
- Delivery location: Гуглово
- Package: AK74 30rnd magazine
- Costumer(s): Drak
Successfully delivered. After my costumer left, I kept running for a while with Spade. We wanted to meet the fishermen on Поляна. We ran for a while, he kept being very hungry and I gave him all my food. We really had to get to Поляна quickly, his hunger was voracious and we both were shaking with cold. Поляна, finally. The pub doors were open but no one was inside. We got a message from one of the fishermen that they were on the way to there. Quickly I got some wooden sticks and rags, setting up around 6 or 7 fireplaces all over the pub to make sure it would stay warm for a while. Cooked some meat and finally Spade was recovering from all that hunger and cold.
Afternoon, fisherman Vic has arrived, then, some more people coming to the pub. Happy to see butcher Pete around. I saw him at the Green Room - one piece of the meat I provided to him the other day was now on my hands. Missed that human taste - quickly ate the steak. In a short amount of time, insane cries and laughs were coming out of my soul. We went upstairs. Pete magically loses his pants while I fist him, he falls down over the fireplace. He was a bit afrait of getting hurt, but he was up in no time. I fisted him again, he fell down and I extinguished the fire. His face didn't melt. Clowned around for a while and something made me end with my life - was possible to entertain others with this, actually. I am the Court Jester, after all.
Here's the video of what actually happened during this time at Поляна - http://www.insidedayzstandalone.com/for ... =16&t=1227

DAY 5
After some days off to hoard things and have a higher quality stock for future costumers, I came back to publicly announce a big list of items to deliver.
Not much time has passed after I announce my new stock, and I got new costumers asking for things right away! This was a busy day for me, and I was happy that people wanted me to fullfill their material needs!
I think it's not necessary to post here the deliveries location, deliver packages content and costumers names anymore.
On this day, I ran a lot around the inland and meeting 4 different costumers was a good experience for me. All the deliveries were successfully done and got good items in exchange from some of them. No one died while I was doing my obligations and I've felt accomplished in the end of the day.
I like the diversity of costumers and having a neutral position on this businness is definitely a must for my safety in a certain way. I'll trade with any kind of colonies, undefined groups as well with lone travelers.

DAY 6
People started to hear about me. I announced a new list of items, as well with getting an amount of messages from future costumers. Delivered items in exchange for good things, once again. In one of the deliveries, I mean, trades, since mostly costumers are giving me something in exchange, I've managed to get lost in the woods and run for many kilometres in the wrong direction. Had to fix my shoes at least 3 times. When finally arrived to the meeting point, suddenly a couple of undead people tried to rob me, but they got axed :). All deliveries were successful. No fatalities. Still have some pending requests. Wish me luck for the next day :).

Got good news! Businness people will have a safer way to work independently!
Last edited by JeSTeR on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:25 am, edited 3 times in total.