Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Why i'm in Chernarus

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #1710  by Az10k

I am Aziok, a portuguese man, son of Dad Aziok and Mom Aziok. I finished school recently and I was looking for a job. My area was marketing and i had fill applications to some local companies.

My family was an happy middle class "normal" family. Dad had a small restaurant with accessible meals and mom was a dentist assistant. I also had a younger brother, named Aziok Junior. He was 18 years old! He was also my partner in Parkour (that's why people call me Ninja) and this new hobbie we had recently called geocaching. Basically is treasure hunting with a GPS.

Me and my family were in Chernarus because my father allways wanted to visit this beautifull country so he planned this trip and took us all with him. Last thing i remember before waking up on this beach was being in the hotel room, planning geocaching routes with my brother! We were very excited to search for this treasures in a strange country! That's when I heard sirens and something that sounded like a plane falling!

Wait...

I remember looking outside the window and actually seing a plane comming in our direction! Where is my family? What happened? Where am I? I'm scared! I have to find them! I'llk start looking for that hotel!

Months have passed, i don't know how many but after seeing what i saw i lost hope!
No signs of my family on the destroyed hotel.

I starved, i killed many infected people, I was robbed, shooted, abused, tricked... I Survived!

Now I eat what i can, when i can. My last meal was yesterday, some survivor called Ramblin Hans. He tried to kill me!

I'm losing my sanity, day after day a small piece goes away...

I'm always waking up on this beach, hungry and thirsty, not knowing if what happened was a dream or reality!

If this is a test from government, I will survive and i will kill you all!!!