Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Potatoes... again

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2348  by Az10k

Potatoes trying to rob people in Myshkino. People who don't show the backpack is dead... Survivors, hun??

Me - Hello (no weapon on hands)
Potato - Hi
bla bla bla
Potato - drop backpack
Me - for what?
Potato - Inspection
Me - No
Potato - Insist
Me - Run

6 potatoes shooting at an alone guy because he didn't show the backpack

At least you guys could assume your blood thirst and tell everyone you don't wanna just survive. You guys want dead people around you for the fame and glory. Just that...
 #2351  by Ramblin Hans

It's interaction, dude. Don't all survivors run up to unarmed people, demand they put their hands up and get on their knees so they can talk to you? I mean, that's how I like my conversations to go.

(sarcasm, if you couldn't tell :P ) Sorry, I'll probably regret posting in a tater thread, I have no knowledge of this incident or real care about how any particular group plays. I just find it funny how many people on this server think they are being "friendly" by demanding you submit to their will for no reason on a chance that they might let you live, or think that because its a "military area" (real loose definition that apparently includes any town within 2 clicks of a camo building) it becomes TDM.
 #2352  by CoachB

we just ran into them 10min later, one of us died, I'm pretty sure I got one.
 #2353  by Az10k

Ramblin Hans wrote:It's interaction, dude. Don't all survivors run up to unarmed people, demand they put their hands up and get on their knees so they can talk to you? I mean, that's how I like my conversations to go.

(sarcasm, if you couldn't tell :P ) Sorry, I'll probably regret posting in a tater thread, I have no knowledge of this incident or real care about how any particular group plays. I just find it funny how many people on this server think they are being "friendly" by demanding you submit to their will for no reason on a chance that they might let you live, or think that because its a "military area" (real loose definition that apparently includes any town within 2 clicks of a camo building) it becomes TDM.
Ramblin, I am a bandit and i assume it. I'm not selling a different fish ;-)
 #2354  by Phinkydo

We tried to be friendly even knowing who you were and that you are a bandit but we politely asked you to show your wares, which you refused and started yelling at us to kill you while running like a mad man we didn't know if you were alone or had your crew watching or whether you had grenades and were plotting some crazy stunt if you had cooperated and not acted in such a way we would have left you on your way.
 #2356  by IvanS.

We asked to look in your bag, you said no just kill me, then you ran off saying fuck you kill me.
 #2357  by PrestigePotato

Recorded evidence which will be posted.
It went like this.
CHECKED PULSE..MEMBER OF RIVAL COLONY..
Me - Hello (Weapon out, then put away)
Potato - Kind hello
bla bla bla
Potato - drop backpack
Me - for what?
Potato - Potato Inspection
Me - No, JUST KILL ME!!!!!
Potato - Don't do this, we just want to look through your bag..
Me - FUCK YOU! KILL ME!!!! Run
Killed for food

ty for food.
Last edited by PrestigePotato on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #2358  by Phinkydo

Ramblin Hans wrote:It's interaction, dude. Don't all survivors run up to unarmed people, demand they put their hands up and get on their knees so they can talk to you? I mean, that's how I like my conversations to go.
Survivors doesn't mean we will be friendly, we will be cautious and do what is necessary for us to survive