Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Important Message To the People of Chernarus

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2014  by JOHNAMARO

This an important message to the people of Chernarus from The Lone Ranger soon my people you will be free from the tyranny of Potatoe Elites. soon will u be able to farm fish hunt and live in peace. I vow to vanquish any evil that stands in our way of peace and freedom not just from them but from all Bandit Colonies the potatoes are just a small fraction of the problem but with your help and the help of my fellow colleagues who wish not to be mention will storm the land like the spirit of the white horse once did. The beginning is yet to come but ending will be the most glorious moment in our lands history. re spawn loot survive this message was brought to u by The Chernarus Freedom Fighters.... To prevail or to diminish that is yet to come we bid u GodSpeed Lone Ranger out........,
 #2035  by Redliner13

Hey John thanks for the fun in Zelenogorsk tonight. I lost it when you tried to run from the jail, but got mowed down. What did you expect to do with a pump shotgun, mosin and double rifle? Hopefully you and your un-named colleagues have fun gearing up.
Next time I expect to loot some better gear of your rotting corpses.