Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Dearest Tater Salad boys

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1633  by PrestigePotato

Pdatric wrote:He claimed that I was desyncing around the map. I'm thinking it was with the desync problems some where seeing earlier, no clue.

They killed my brother and I a week or so ago, we found them and took down one of them and then they killed me and sniped my brother who was on top of the firestation. It was a really fun firefight, so that is where the bad blood started. As I said, I'm totally fine with them hunting and killing me and my brother, that part's pretty fun! Just dont spread wrong rumors about us!

Word of advice for you lank, Potatoes are powerful but have a lot of other groups against them haha pick your allegiance wisely!

I hope to meet up with you in game and share a beer!

-Patric
Ah, now you change your hackusations to desync lag. Interesting.
 #1654  by Pdatric

No sir, your words before chasing me "You were desyncing all over by the train station". I was actually giving you guys the benefit of the doubt there and saying that maybe the server desync was what you saw.

If you would have read the entire thread you may have been able to figure that out, I saw you guys coming from far off from on top of the fire station, I climbed down and thats when you found me. But since you didn't read the entire thing you wouldn't know...
 #1675  by PrestigePotato

Pdatric wrote:No sir, your words before chasing me "You were desyncing all over by the train station". I was actually giving you guys the benefit of the doubt there and saying that maybe the server desync was what you saw.

If you would have read the entire thread you may have been able to figure that out, I saw you guys coming from far off from on top of the fire station, I climbed down and thats when you found me. But since you didn't read the entire thing you wouldn't know...
I read the thread, and replied based on your first post that mentioned me calling you a hacker which I never did, and Lank is evidence of that because he was with us the entire time. Now you've edited your post to try and cover it up. I don't need my name tarnished by people thinking I call hax on every single person that tries to kill me. This only furthers my belief that you are a very bad sport, and clarifies the true personality of a combat logging scumbag.
 #1977  by [666]Slave

Username: JackeL
You ain't old enuff to drink a shandy lad.

Username: IvanS.
You ain't either.

Username: Pdatric
Free shandy for everyone!

Username: Redliner13
Its a teenie bopper party... FREE SHANDY FOR EVERYONE!!!

Username: lank3033
You too if but only if you allowed!
 #1978  by [666]Slave

Username : COD KID 24"er the Megadong, Epeen Warrior x Wolverine after he shagged Wonder Woman.
Time zone : 24/7, 365.
Playstyle : COD bunny hop grandmaster shogun warrior, Epeen Forum Warrior. 10 men 9 dead 1 wounded..
Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ijustliketowhackalot.

Hehehe! Well I ain't joining and of your shandy drinking groups, any mature 18+ groups on this server looking for recruits who been around a bit :)
 #2130  by [666]Slave

I cant add you on steam mate it says your profile is private, feel free to add me thou mate as Im looking for a group atm :) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Slave666