Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• SAVE THE COW!!!

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1491  by JackeL

i love this video. it has the greatest elements of DayZ in it.

we are laughing and chasing a cow. then BOOM a truck. haha

i would love if we could just watch the video and keep any negative opinions to themselves.. but this is the forum where we are allowed.

but please, we are all people as well as players.

try and be somewhat civil!

Cheers!!
enjoy

sorry i lied to you deftones lol

Last edited by JackeL on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #1505  by Kubla Khan

I may have been off on some of what I said but for the most part it is all there. Sorry to those involved that didn't like how that went down and caught my "flak" that was predicted. Playing a hero is hard. Good luck in that roll as I feel this video makes it harder for the CPD. Maybe you guys can show some catch and releases. Also SKS guy, whoever you are, shoot the legs for the knock out.. easy from 5 feet away when they aren't looking at you. IMO don't end the encounter so soon. Have the third get eyes on, lower guns and stop aiming at me (middle ground), overwatch has control of everyhing, tension drops. "Friendly" usually means I am not going to shoot first or at least when I say "friendly" thats what I mean.

One guy did not agree with what went down, we are good. Sorry Jackel (i think thats your ingame name) you are not a "COWARD."

The primary source speaks for itself. That was super bandity. The Chenarus Police Department Bandits. I'm done with my warnings, which are my opinions if you do not agree thats fine.
 #1506  by JackeL

haha thanks for the public apology man, much appreciation. (was not needed since we talked in private anyhow!)

its get super dicey in those situations.. u had gun drawn we had gun drawn..

but my only advice to everyone... is listen to someone who has a gun pointed at you.

the end result still may be the same.. but running around and hiding in a bush will get u shot 9/10

check out my other videos for a Catch and release!!!

Last edited by JackeL on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1507  by JackeL

haha its funny tho.. the guy i killed in that video thought he would be safe in a bush too
 #1508  by Kubla Khan

JackeL wrote:haha its funny tho.. the guy i killed in that video thought he would be safe in a bush too
maybe it was you guys saying friendly and "if we wanted to shoot you we would have alrdy" that made him slow down and stop running like you asked.

Start to comply and die.
 #1510  by JackeL

my thoughts are this...

you have a gun pointed at you.. he asks you to put ur gun away..

he hides in a bush to mask his actions!!!!

why run into a bush if your gonna put ur gun away?
 #1511  by Kubla Khan

His actions might have been differnet than mine but I clearly was hiding from the guy aiming at me knowing the sks wasnt raised the whole time, so i left my back open the the "friendly" not aiming at me. Hiding from someone who is aiming at you is normal. Gun in hands and down is normal. He wasn't surround so I guess being more trigger happy was alright. Veresnik was clean.
 #1512  by JackeL

Veresnik was clean.
thanks man!

Cheers!

but ya looking down an ak is very threatening.. i admit it prolly woulda helped if i lowered my gun....