Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• On our recent run-in with Aziok..

• All media for DayZ goes here
All media for DayZ goes here
 #2367  by TikiTaka

A bandit being inspected? If i was aziok, i'll probably do the same thing and he would probably end up dead, even if you guys check the backpack (99,9% sure).

I remember being running through the coast once and 5 guys tried to stop me and no one had a clear shot on me, don't know if was potatoes or not, but no one gave orders to me or to another member of TPIB, because bandits don't follow orders (far as i know).

Cheers.
 #2376  by Zombie Dust

So in your big PR post you dont wanna be labeled as bandits, but then you post interactions where you kill players that dont want to be robbed and just run from you without weapons out.

How is this not banditry? I think you guys are confused about what different playstyles are, maybe that';s what the issue is here. There was no reason for a "survivor colony" to kill that player.
 #2377  by Fuggaak

Zombie Dust wrote:So in your big PR post you dont wanna be labeled as bandits, but then you post interactions where you kill players that dont want to be robbed and just run from you without weapons out.

How is this not banditry? I think you guys are confused about what different playstyles are, maybe that';s what the issue is here. There was no reason for a "survivor colony" to kill that player.
No reason? He could have had grenades. The fact that he didn't want his backpack checked is neither here nor there. He decided to run and tell a large group of armed people to fuck off, not the best of ideas. I would see that as hostile intent (possibly causing distraction for an ambush) and put the person in question down. It's hard to neutralize w/ out killing in this game and I commend the Potatos for trying. I would have just killed him after he said no the first time.
 #2383  by MoeksOne

Fair effort went into neutralizing the situation from the potatoes, it was well and truly clear that Aziok wasn't going to cooperate before they were forced to take action. Sprinting off after refusing to cooperate with multiple armed players is just asking to get killed. Nice to see TPE giving Aziok as many chances as they did. -Equinsu Ocha
 #2400  by baron10

I dont know what Aziok was trying to accomplish telling you to fuck off. You gave him every chance in the book to comply and was just asking to be shot
we did a couple of tkt in and vybor mb a few days ago it was great
well done potatoes.
 #2405  by Az10k

IvanS. wrote:
Az10k wrote:so you didn't saw my back pack!! :-D :-D
We saw it but not the contents. Tell us what you had in there!!!
Lots of peaches, 2 canteen, longhorn, saw off shotgun, ammo and 2 vests :-D[/quote]