Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• *VG* Got banned?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #3137  by *VG*Camos

Well I don't know why we were banned and if there are any rules that we had to follow we are sorry for not knowing.If I can know why we got banned I'll appreciate it.We were also role playing until other guys were shooting at us we started to shoot back and we got banned.
 #3154  by Ramblin Hans

Were you banned or just kicked? During periods when the whitelist is off, the admins boot people to clear space for white listed members and donors. You definitely don't get banned for just killing people, unless your whole clan was just camping fresh fish somewhere.

Were/are you in the process of getting whitelisted? If you were role playing and enjoying the server I encourage you to do so, and the admins can straighten out any concerns during that process.
 #3178  by *VG*Camos

We were trying to set up some camps and we get attacked and then banned.That's not fair and that is exactly what happened and some of my friends and I are still banned.
 #3341  by Weyland

*VG*Camos wrote:Well I don't know why we were banned and if there are any rules that we had to follow we are sorry for not knowing.If I can know why we got banned I'll appreciate it.We were also role playing until other guys were shooting at us we started to shoot back and we got banned.
You were banned because your group is only here for PvP. I check the logs daily and whoever has an over-abundance of kills makes their way right into the ban list.

:cry: