Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Possible new colony type

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #163  by FAQ2chief

I think we need some guys willing to do some grunt work like cut trees down to provide better line of sight for snipers on overwatch and stuff so maybe we can get a FNG or Grunt colony together willing to do those kinds of things?
 #240  by Pmba79

[WCEU]Weyland wrote:An Engineers colony maybe?

[WCEU] Weyland. WCMRT Colony.
Defenetly not a bad idea..
bearing in mind that the baracading / base building will be in sooner than later ;)
 #1281  by x0rr0x

Along these lines, a taxi service would be great (ya know, once we do the wipe/reset and re-enable persistence)
- preset radio frequency to be called over the walkie talkies in game
- preset price list - 1 can of pipsi get you from anywhere in cherno to anywhere else in cherno, while 1 bag of rice is a ride to anywhere at all...
- setup different stands, say out of the fire hall, 1 in berez, 1 in cherno, 1 in electro, etc.. as more vehicles become available / as supply-demand dictates

could also double as a hauling service to get those logs or resources from A to B quickly and easily
 #1402  by Zex_Suik

I like this engineer colony idea.

As for the taxi service. I'd think it'd see better value as just a bus service from town to town. Assuming they make it so you can ride safely on the back of a v3s. I can see a need for set prices based on distance, danger levels, etc. The bus service would probably need to hire some security.
 #1414  by x0rr0x

im sure there are some enterprising mercs among the cowboys. Once the police of Cherno get a grip on things and do a massive crackdown we should see crime (MURDER) rates drop :P It wont be long before there is a dedicated "badlands" that everyone knows to avoid. Let the bandits thrive in their own corner... when they come out of hiding, we take em down! MAN, this would all be so much easier with base building and proper barricading :) SOON (tm)