Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• I'm the Cherno Farmer- US

• US-1 related chat here
US-1 related chat here
 #5293  by MadVlad

Pretty sure Oliver and I found your barrel, I mean who else stashes a bunch of ice axes and press vests??
 #5298  by ThurmanMerman

MadVlad wrote:Pretty sure Oliver and I found your barrel, I mean who else stashes a bunch of ice axes and press vests??

Yep. It was in a bad spot. I moved it to an equally bad spot about 20m west. :D

P.S. It's surprising how little you care about losing a barrel full of junk.
 #5300  by MadVlad

Amen brother, lost my whole camp, Lada and all. No worries, same night got a new camp and a sedan with ease.

In a sense gear is just a burden, but a useful burden at that.

So how goes the farming?
 #5304  by ThurmanMerman

MadVlad wrote:Amen brother, lost my whole camp, Lada and all. No worries, same night got a new camp and a sedan with ease.

In a sense gear is just a burden, but a useful burden at that.

So how goes the farming?
Brutal. :D
 #5411  by ThurmanMerman

The farm has gotten so crowded (today with about 25 people on the server, at least half were there), that I came back from a supply run and had some new guy try to tell me the rules. Seriously? It's my farm, junior. :D

Should have ice axed his head, but the farmer is zen.
 #5412  by fing

Yes sorry about that thur. I started something with the good carma that grew very quickly. It was rather manic at one point. It put a stop to the farming. Well there is always tomorrow to get back into the swing of things. With luck I will see you there in the afternoon.
 #5414  by fing

Its sad that some one took the farming tent. Never mind there is a mill tent there for the moment until some one takes it or packs it up and dumps it. And who robs a tent which only had junk in it? There are some strange people out there.
 #5415  by ThurmanMerman

fing wrote:Its sad that some one took the farming tent. Never mind there is a mill tent there for the moment until some one takes it or packs it up and dumps it. And who robs a tent which only had junk in it? There are some strange people out there.
Maybe they're RP'ing unimaginative nerds?