Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Ken Howard: Diary Entry #2

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #4409  by DirtyBird1994

We arrived at our old house today i dont know what to say....after seeing someone you love turned into one of those things it changes you, Walking up to our home everything seemed normal The fence was still up the gate was closed i could have even sworn i smelled Moms home cooking as we approached ,god its been so long since ive been home... then we heard it ....the moans of the dead... as we opened the gate to the yard what we saw next well... ill never be able to get that image out of my head there they were Mom and Dad holding each others hands ....dad had his old revolver in his hand....by the looks of it they held each other as they committed suicide... we killed of the dead that was roaming around the place and thats where we found her....My dear sister Tauna and a walker...I dont think ive ever had to do something so hard in my life she was only 8...David couldn't watch as i pulled the trigger.....We dug there graves and had a proper ceremony as we placed the last of our family 6 feet under...at least there together now