Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• A sad day in the green zone. - Cpl.Polstrika

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #4173  by Kylemayer

The day started good. I finally got a radio transition in clear to both my two good friends, the fishermen mick and fishermen Vick. I was surprised they were only ten minutes out by truck from the greenzone. I eagerly awaited their arrival.
Once they arrived and parked their truck we all had a beer and celebrated a long time of not seeing eachother. We spoke of our journies and where we are with the apocolpse lifestyle. I explained to them I was back in the Common Wealth as a corporal in the marine defense division. After awhile we met up with a fellow surviver randomly in the streets of Svet. His name was Wilkes Booth. A well known bounty hunter in the area. He came baring trade of a full ghillie suit. He was raffling it off to all three of us. Me Vick and Mick, Booth had us have all our trading goods in our hands. I had pouches in hand, Vick an ammo box, and Mick a truck battery. That's where things went bad... We were caught in a trap. To my knowledge Booth wanted our hands preoccupied. Due to the fact him saying "sold to Vick, who has a bounty on his head!"
With that. Booths .350 magnum was aimed straight to Vicks head.

BANG

Vick went down quickly with his lifeless body. I heard Mick yell and run. Which I turned to run aswell however another shot rang out. Hitting my shoulder. Gladly my armor had been there. Or id be another victim. I took point in the cafe second floor aku aimed at the stairs. Waiting for the mad bounty hunter to arrive. However it seemed Booth ran straight for the hills. After 5 long minutes I heard a fellow Commonwealth medic yelling "MEDIC. DONT SHOOT. IM A MEDIC!" However after a few seconds I heard a lone shot. And a ladies scream in agony. I gathered quickly that Mick shot Nightshade in the adrenalin rush of a moment. I immediately punched the wall upstairs in anger.

One of my best friends shot and killed my sister in arms. I couldn't let that go. I took an oath to protect all in the greenzone. Mick was hunched over the fallen medics body. I acted quickly and did what I had to do... My hands shaking with the rifle that seemed to now weigh one thousand pounds. I made it quick. A shot to the temple...

I couldn't let Mick free after killing an unarmed medic. A common wealth medic in fact.