Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Homicide's tent looks nice in our possession

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2181  by Az10k

AK's, mags, vests, nades, ammo, etc etc.
I only have part of the loot :-D

So, Homicide, next time you run into a friendly, don't tell him you're near your base. Bandits role play too and they can pretend they're friends to extract valuable information!!

Weren't you the one that was going to stop all crime in Chernarus? We killed you twice and now this. I'm sorry :P

With love, TPIB :-)

#2193  by JOHNAMARO

You will die our group is growing which means soon enough u will die we know where u guys be in Zeleno and Pavlono military so soon enough u will die it was my mistake for not killing u but phino u are first on my list
 #2201  by WormPT

JOHNAMARO wrote:You will die our group is growing which means soon enough u will die we know where u guys be in Zeleno and Pavlono military so soon enough u will die it was my mistake for not killing u but phino u are first on my list

As soon as you said you were stalking me, man, no one dares to point their weapon at me :D
 #2217  by =PK=IRISH

Az10k wrote:AK's, mags, vests, nades, ammo, etc etc.
I only have part of the loot :-D

So, Homicide, next time you run into a friendly, don't tell him you're near your base. Bandits role play too and they can pretend they're friends to extract valuable information!!

Weren't you the one that was going to stop all crime in Chernarus? We killed you twice and now this. I'm sorry :P

With love, TPIB :-)

LOL. Ouch! Nice kill and reward.
 #2288  by Jeebus

Homicide is a fool. I've never seen someone so cocky yet so unskilled. We have disposed of him quite a few times and each is more depressing than the last. The walking corpses put up better fights. The time nears for the sons of aryas to awaken again. Let the culling begin...