Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Cowboys (Irish mostly)

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1597  by PrestigePotato

JackeL wrote:Haha I just wanna point out one of the potatoes YouTube channel.....

He labels himself as a troll and he loves dayz because he can troll at a level not seen on other games....

I dint kno who it is.. but I can only assume he is a potato. because him n prestige potato post bitchy negative comments on my YouTube videos...

Even going as far as calling me a pizza faced kid..

R u kidding me guys..

Ffs we r a community..

Let's act like it.
Link me to the comment of me calling you a pizza faced kid.
 #1598  by JackeL

Haha I didn't say it was u man.. I asked u n u said it wasn't.. I will however link the comment...

If it hasn't been removed by now.... Like I suspect u did when I asked u.. I suspect u had Ur buddy put it up instead. I'm not stupid I kno what I read n saw.

I'm not against shit talking but let's keep it to dayz n not other online profiles.
 #1600  by IvanS.

Scummerbucket is the guys name jackel, from watching one of his videos he doesn't sound like anyone we play with.
 #1605  by JackeL

well that is good to hear guys..

i dont kno why i even brought up the comment. please strike it from the record. original post editted.

but im glad i brought up scummerbag or whatever.. for that i am relieved to hear he is not with you guys.... i guess i put 2 and 2 together and got 5 somehow. haha

my apologies potatoes
 #1614  by =PK=IRISH

Jccowardin wrote:.. but I can say that I have yet to be killed by a Cowboy in the two weeks that I've been with the taters. I don't play quite as much as some though so there may have been firefights that I missed.

... and we'll work on our status as "well known for KOS on fresh spawns."

-Carter
LOL.