Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Brutality of Jesse James

• All media for DayZ goes here
All media for DayZ goes here
 #5177  by Hudson

Yeah I have been scoping out that area all morning and was confused as to how I didn't see all that going on. I've been waiting for some player interaction and would have loved to participate in that, either side really; the captive or the abductor. I'm tired of instantaneous gunfights that arise from someone just seeing my presence. And I don't think I wanna play on US-3 because as far as I am aware, its strictly PVE and I like the concept of PVP just not with all the KOS.
 #5185  by Ivan Reshkov

Yep sounds like you'd enjoy it. I've never logged onto US-3. It's good to fear things other than zombies and ladders. Not sure about the age thing. Maybe you can try PMing Weyland?
 #5188  by Hudson

I find that direct messaging the people who deny me access, is only annoying. Or I don't know, something like that. Maybe... I'm not sure, I am just trying to do my best and hopefully it won't go unnoticed. I would very much like the US-2 experience.
 #5196  by Hudson

Ivan Reshkov wrote:Well you seem mature enough based on your the text I've read. Hopefully won't go unnoticed.
I hope to get the chance to speak with you all, and it shouldn't go unnoticed. Though, its possible. Not everyone likes everyone, and I know quite a few that dislike me for whatever reason. It's only human nature.
But you seem like a very respectable person, and I appreciate that.