Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• [PROOF] Colton Gordan aka alaerts_nils is a Hacker

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #3921  by Weyland

What tipped me off to this was when Colton Gordan kept coming back to TS after being continuously banned, one of the names he came in under was the name alaerts_nils. That name looked familiar and it took me a few hours to remember who that name belonged to.

The story goes like this, a good friend of mine Sinphaltimus brought over his old SA group TWD for whitelisting sometime early last year.

One of which was a guy named alaerts_nils. He has 4 accounts with DayZ on them. I asked him why and he told me he got banned for having hacked mags. To be exact, he got banned for hacked mags 2x by BattlEye. He said he was sick of getting shit on by hackers and decided to hack himself and after 2 BE bans he learned his lesson. I naturally denied him whitelisting and banned his GUIDs from the project. Colton went apeshit screaming because he didn't get his way. I booted him from TS and eventually forgot the incident.

At some point after that he made another account named colton_gordan, reapplied, and got interviewed by my former whitelister Snake. I never would have accepted that account because it has only 1 game on it and hacker accounts always look the same: less than 5 games with less than 5 friends. Colton successfully wormed his way into the colony.

I always suspected him of duping as well as other foul-play, but could never prove it. As you can see in the video proof below, not only does he celebrate his hacked mags with Steam screenshots, but also has a bag full of duped grenades.

It took him a while to reveal himself and hackers always do because it is irresistible. He is now perma-banned as well as anyone who is affiliated with him. If you have any further questions reply to this thread and NOT the FaceBook timeline.

#3922  by Falenus

I will never understand why someone would continuously spend money on a game only to get banned and have to buy it again. Hell, I wouldn't understand why they'd risk it in the first place, especially on a game they claim to love playing. *shrug* Great work Weyland, keep up the good work defending us from these infidels!
 #3924  by Ramblin Hans

All those people linked as friends have/are being removed? I saw a LOT of names that have been around a long time on those lists. Asking to know if we need to remove those people linked to him as friends/associates before we see pitchforks?

Actually, on further thought, just removing someone I saw on there, not really a close friend anyway.
 #3933  by Black Mojo

Yeah, nice work there!
I feel a bit betrayed and completely fooled by him, I must say...especially when I played with the dude on US-1 a couple of times.
Don't think I'm affiliated with him, cause I don't even know him - or how to even hack. The only thing I hack is life! :-)