Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Nurse Jenny's Clinic back story.

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #2961  by Jenny P

I, Nurse Jenny was here when it all happened, the start of the Apocalypse.
Helping those injured by the infected and trying to cure the infection that was destroying our world.
Nurse Jenny and the remaining medics and soldiers had to escape from the Balota Military base to higher and safer ground.

On our way inland we came across a man named Aziok and his son who offered us food and drink and somewhere safe to stay for the night. As we drank and ate he asked us what we were all doing so far away from the military base, we explained that we had been over run by infected after failing to find a cure and were forced to evacuate. It turned out he was a doctor and had been forced to leave his home behind because of the amount of infected in his old home town. We asked them if they would like to come with us, safety in numbers and all that. They accepted and the next day we were back on the road. We found a few clinics on the way which were full of supplies but nothing safe enough to set up in.

We are still looking to this day but for now we base ourselves in the woods and run everywhere we need to, occasionally we will get lucky and run across a truck but one day we aspire to have a fully working hospital and ambulance service.
 #2973  by Az10k

I am a foreigner in Chernarus. I was living here for a year before hell broke loose. It was promised a good career to me (plastic surgeon) and everything was going well so i took my wife and son to live here with me after 3 months alone by myself.

We were enjoying our new life until that day... My wife is dead, she was infected by the virus and turned into this horrific creature so i killed her with a fire extinguisher.

My son is still with me. We were just surviving, waiting for a miracle until Nurse Jenny and her fellow survival friends appeared in our hidden corner of this wasteland, giving us the news that help would never come and we could stay there waiting for a certain death or run with them, surviving and bringing aid to other survivors.

On this day, we are searching for all means to build a working hospital capable of assist and give some comfort in this cold devastated land.

It's a risky job because some people behave like animals, paranoid and confused, but we keep our radios on frequency 91.3 and we are always ready to help!

I just can't stand churches. They remind me everything from my past... My father's funeral, my mother's funeral, my son's baptism, my wedding... There's something dark in me that tries to take over when i'm close to one... only when its raining... I always carry my medicine with me and until this day, i was able to control the darkness but i feel it growing....
 #3020  by Ramblin Hans

Az10k wrote:she was infected by the virus and turned into this horrific creature so i killed her with a fire extinguisher.
Brutal!