Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Location of Colony operations.

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #2842  by Falenus

I'm new to the server and I was just wondering if someone could offer some insight into where some colonies operate? Also, before I run over to Polana can anyone fill me in on some information about it? The Citizens/culture/rules. I hear it's a pretty friendly place but as a new comer i'm nervous about approaching.
 #2845  by Punisher5795

Since you're new and I was in the same circumstances I'll throw you a bone :)

- Polana, a town where the people claim to be friendly. Are they? Depends. If you are new and go there you will most likely be okay.

- The prison, full of arseholes most of the time. Don't expect to swim there and not get shot. Many groups are known to go there but I believe the tacos try to lame claim to it.

- NWAF/Vybor Military, KOS heaven. Don't go there and expect others to be care bears. Colonies like my own will often camp there looking to prey upon lonely travelers. Best to stay away unless you are prepared.

- Cherno/Elektro, people are usually somewhat friendly down there. But only until they pick up a gun. I encourage you to atleast try to interact with people, but don't be shocked when you get shot in the back.

Best of luck out there, and remember..

Always comply!!

;)