Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Territory Claims

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #2166  by Punisher5795

So as I'm new here I've been trying to get my head around to understanding the current geopolitical situation of the server, if one exists at all.

Basically I was wondering if there is some "official" thread/message board or whatever that explicitly states an area a clan has claimed.

I come from a community where towns were often occupied by clans, my previous clan held Polana for about a month before disbanding. It would be awesome to see similar achievements being accomplished in this community.

Thoughts?
 #2173  by =PK=IRISH

Welcome to the Colony.

From what I have read, it sounds like zones are pretty much unofficial and left to discover through your adventures on the map. Something I do to make things easier is I chart particular groups that I'm interested in finding more about when I hear they are here or there or make note of it when I run into them in game.

I think there is something on facebook that the traders may have made up, but basically the rest is always changing.
 #2183  by Punisher5795

Appreciate the response man.
 #2195  by RRDELR

There's a lot of groups on this server. Seems like they all hate each other. My advice for now would be to stay neutral (That's what I'm doing right now) and hide if you see a large group coming... you don't want to end up on a kill list.